Nujira is a global wireless chip company enabling Envelope Tracking, a disruptive new technology that is significantly enhancing the performance of 4G smartphones and other wireless devices.
Nujira is a global wireless chip company enabling Envelope Tracking, a disruptive new technology that is significantly enhancing the performance of 4G smartphones and other wireless devices. Nujira pioneered the use of Envelope Tracking in modern digital communications, and holds the most extensive patent portfolio for the technology with over 240 patents filed or granted.
Envelope Tracking is set to be universally adopted across the smartphone industry in 2014, with a potential market of 4 billion units a year.
Nujira is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Cambridge, UK. Founded in 2002, Nujira is funded by leading European venture capital institutions.
- Nujira has developed Envelope Tracking (ET) chips that dramatically reduce the energy consumption of mobile and other wireless devices, increasing battery life
- Nujira has invested over 400 man-years in developing its ET technology and has over 240 patents granted, filed or in process
- The total addressable market for cellular and WiFi is estimated to be 4 billion units by 2017, broadly split 50/50 between these two markets
- A patented architecture known as High Accuracy Tracking enables Nujira’s chips to deliver the leading-edge performance needed for 4G and 5G applications
- Nujira has created an extensive ecosystem around its technology, working closely together with leading semiconductor, PA and platform chipset partners
- Nujira is led by a highly experienced management team and currently employs 60 staff.
Find out more about Nujira, including our products, markets and customers, management team, and how to get in touch.
With more than 240 patents, Nujira has the world's largest IP portfolio around ET
Find out more about Nujira’s highly experienced management team.
Overview of the most important events in the history of Nujira.
Nujira predicts that the total market for ET will exceed 4 billion units a year by 2018, representing a $3bn opportunity
Find out more about Nujira’s investors